Patients often have unmet health care needs due to the lack of access. All patients are screened to determine areas of support. The Project Access Direct Care program is able to link uninsured patients with physician members of the Volunteer Network to receive the care they need.
- A dedicated care coordinator
- Interpreter services when needed
- Appointment confirmations and reminder calls
Physicians and health care providers receive:
- An informed and engaged patient
- All the patient’s information and documentation needed to provide care
- Confirmation of patient’s appointment, ensuring a low no-show rate
There is no charge to the patient for any services provided.