Physicians and Providers
Project Access gives residents of Palm Beach County access to quality health care.
Project Access connects patients in need with doctors and allied health professionals who care.
The HEROES of Project Access are the physicians and care providers who volunteer their time to vulnerable populations within our community. That comes in the form of medical services or connecting individuals with consultations and referrals.
Additional volunteer support is urgently needed now. Many individuals have recently faced changes in their employment status or lost access to health care. Project Access needs your help.
Our HEROES know that access to health care enables patients to work, stay active, and enjoy life.
Project Access is a program of the Department of Health Volunteer Health Care Provider Program.
As a Project Access volunteer, you will:
- Gain recognition as our recommended specialist in your field
- Earn up to 5 CME credits, every 2 years
- Receive Sovereign Immunity for care provided
- Have discretion over the number of patients seen and time donated
- Receive confirmed appointments with informed patients and full access to necessary records.
It is important to know Project Access is an available resource for your underinsured and at-risk patients, as well.