Joining the Project Access Volunteer Network (PAVN) means supporting a healthier Palm Beach County. This group of volunteers enable patients to receive care through our collaboration with safety-net clinics and specialty providers.
As a physician volunteer with Project Access, you receive:
- Sovereign Immunity for services provided through the Florida Department of Health’s Volunteer Health Care Provider Program.
- Up to five CME credits, every two years.
- Complete discretion in the number of patients treated – the amount of donated services is up to you!
- The opportunity to be part of a seamless experience for the you and the patients, because all care and services are managed through the Direct Care program.
- The satisfaction of knowing your participation in Project Access helps reduce inappropriate ER admissions.
If you are interested in becoming a Project Access healthcare provider, please submit the form on this page or contact Angelica Cervantes, Project Access Lead Care Coordinator at 433-3940 x115 or email@example.com. To view our Fact Sheet, please click here.